this is what i call " the beginning of my life "

9th June 2012, that was my graduation day..
the day when our classes are graduated from high school...
haaaa.. what a day! had been waiting this day for so long.. finally! :P

hahaha i was shocked when my name was called as the first place student for the highest report score :O
i still couldnt believe that :O 
actually am not that clever-_- haha i could get it cause of my effort i think
i give all of my ability only for make my parents always proud of me, only that :)
i saw my mom was cryin' when i took my trophy ;")) aah momm.. love u more :'D

then, i was more shocked whennnn, my name once again was called as the first place student for the highest final score :'P
oohh God.. so much thankyou for giving me this unforgetable present :"DD *want to jump as high as i can*
hahaha speechless :))
as our promise friends ( boh, roshni, angel, marselin) when we're at 2nd grade in shs :), we should go to the  stage with our parents to take our trophies ahahha :)
maybe not all of us went to there, but u all already did the best ;)
ah geez! *speechless* how can i get this trophies.. all of my friend are smart.. especially for yenny n novi :O

yenny is the smartest student since elementary school.. why am i still this speechless is cause yennyy's achievment(s) hahaha :'(
but she still gets the 3rd place for the highest final score.. congratulation :D

novi is the smartest student since she moved to my school :O
i always ask her when i dont understand what my teacher explains
and she didnt get any trophies :'( still wondering why :O

my best friend, angel, also got three trophies!! wow! all of 'em are first place :D awesome student!!


at last, i want to say congratulation to all my friends who already graduated :D
reach your dream as high as possible and dont forget to make your parents proud :D that's the point ;)

bye! 


xx

0 comments: